Please complete this application form if your group is interested in volunteering with WRAP (Wheelchair Ramp Accessibility Program). Once you complete the form, click the Continue button at the bottom.
Please provide information about your group and contact information for the person who will serve as your group's leader.
Please provide the following information about your group. The Members field is used collect the approximate number of people in your whole group.
Please indicate the days and times you are usually available to volunteer.
Does your company have a employee volunteer policy in place? If yes, please describe what this entails (e.g. none, 4 hours of PTO, donation to nonprofits).
Please provide contact information for people available to contact if the main contact cannot be reached.
I grant the Wheelchair Ramp Accessibility Program (WRAP) the right to take photographs of me in connection with volunteering with WRAP. I authorize WRAP, its assigns and transferees, to copyright, use and publish the same in print and/or electronically.
I agree that WRAP may use such photographs of me with or without my name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and web content. I have read and understand the above:
1. The undersigned assumes all risk involved in travel and work on the project and all activities surrounding the projects.
2. I agree that at no time will any information regarding clients or WRAP operations be revealed to anyone other than those authorized to receive it.
3. I voluntarily offer my services with a clear understanding that there is no monetary compensation.
4. I understand that all working sites associated with WRAP are Tobacco-Free areas.
5. I agree to be in good health and physically fit when reporting to a WRAP volunteer location.
6. The undersigned will release and hold harmless, the Wheelchair Ramp Accessibility Program (WRAP), its officers, directors, members, sponsors, volunteers, employees, interns, and any other organization involved directly or indirectly.
7. The undersigned will never institute any action or suit of law or in equity against the Wheelchair Ramp Accessibility Program (WRAP), its officers, directors, members, sponsors, volunteers, employees, interns, and any other organization involved directly or indirectly.
8. The undersigned authorizes WRAP to photograph, record, reproduce, publish, copyright, or other wise use their name, photographs, film, videos, internet postings, sound recordings, or any other media format for promotional, advertising, and other charitable purposes, including print, digital, websites, and social media.
9. I understand that misrepresentations or omissions may be cause for my immediate rejection as an application to volunteer with WRAP.
10. I also understand that this is an application for and not a commitment or promise of volunteer opportunity.