Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer for Ramsey County's Community Corrections VIC program!
Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a Ramsey County volunteer. You will need to specify an Assignment Department (Site) preference as Community Corrections. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Once you complete the form, click the Continue button. By clicking the "CONTINUE" button, you certify that the information you have provided in this application is true and complete to the best of your knowledge, and that you understand that:
1. Any false or incomplete information may be grounds for not appointing your to a volunteer assignment or ending your assignment after beginning volunteering.
2. You may be required to verify any or all of the information given on this application.
3. You authorize and release Ramsey County to contact prior employers, educational institutions or references.
4. You are responsible for notifying Ramsey County of any changes to your contact information (i.e., phone, email or address).
5. You may be required to pass a background check as part of this volunteer application process and authorize Ramsey County to conduct a background check.
6. You may be required to verify parental permission if you are under age 18 in order to volunteer by completing the supplemental Parental/Guardian Permission Form. PLEASE NOTE any minimum age requirements for the volunteer assignment you are seeking.
7. You may be required to attend an orientation session or complete a training program prior to beginning a volunteer assignment.