As a Volunteer at Angel’s Retreat, I agree to:
• To treat every dog I come into contact with as my own
• Use only positive reinforcement training methods
• Treat fellow volunteers with respect and kindness. Angel’s Retreat has a zero tolerance policy against any and all types of discrimination, harassment, or maltreatment of volunteers or animals.
• Speak of Angel’s Retreat in a positive light in public, on social media and to not defame the organization in any way
• Keep animal, adopter and surrender records confidential and maintain a professional level of conduct at all times
• Serve a minimum of 4 hours each month and to be punctual for all assignments. I will wear the Angel's Retreat t-shirt at all public events which I will be required to purchase upon completion of my volunteer training at a cost of $25.
Informed Consent and Release of Liability
As a Volunteer, I agree that Angel’s Retreat and its representatives bear no responsibility for any and all damage costs and expenses, liquidated or otherwise incurred by the Volunteer resulting from volunteering for Angel’s Retreat at any location, including but not limited to damage or injury to persons or property by volunteering for Angel’s Retreat, and in this connection, I a Volunteer release, indemnify and hold Angel’s Retreat harmless from any and all liability of any and every nature and cause directly or indirectly relating this volunteer position.
I understand that Angel's Retreat retains the right to background check Volunteers at its discretion. I consent to any background check Angel's Retreat deems appropriate.
I understand that the failure to meet any of the above will result in my immediate termination as a volunteer and I will be prohibited from entering the property.