Please complete this application form if you are interested in becoming a Colorado Puppy Rescue volunteer. Once you complete the form, click the submit button at the bottom.
Skip this section if you do not currently own pets.
Please list a reference.
We like to keep volunteers informed of important news, schedules, and volunteer opportunities by email, however will not send you any email you prefer not to receive. Use the checkboxes below to select the kinds of email you would like to receive from us.
Choose an orientation to attend. Volunteers who do not schedule and attend an orientation within 60 days of submitting this application will need to reapply.
Parent/Guardians, please fill out this section and the "Unfortunately necessary stuff" section.
I certify that I have read and understand the following:
- Community Service forms must be filled out and signed on the day of service. Late forms will not be accepted.
- I understand that if my child am injured while acting as an unpaid member of the volunteer staff, he/she is not covered by the Colorado State, Workers Compensation Law.
- I understand that every CPR volunteer must attend an orientation prior to volunteering at an event or fostering a puppy.
- I understand that if my child has any physical, medical, or psychological limitations or disabilities that might hinder him/her from participation in any area of this program, it is my responsibility to inform CPR management.
- I understand that, due to the nature of CPR's work, I may need to communicate via email. If this is not an acceptable means of communication, it is my responsibility to inform CPR management.
- I understand that CPR is a PACFA licensee in GOOD standing and while working with CPR my child must abide by PACFA regulations and Colorado Puppy Rescue guidelines at all times. Failure to do so may result in dismissal from the volunteer program.