GCC Infusion Center
• Escort patients from the waiting room to the Infusion Room at the request of nurses.|
• After patients are settled, introduce yourself and offer them a warm blanket or reading material and something to drink or eat.
• Check “drink” inventory levels and replenish supply as needed.
• Monitor food and drinks in refrigerator for freshness. Discard products which have an expired date.
• Make coffee as needed.
• Check supplies on counter, e.g. Sugars and creamers, and replenish as needed.
• Check exam rooms for supplies, such as gauze, alcohol wipes, etc.
• Distribute lunch trays to patients.
• Provide additional assistance as needed.
• Excellent guest relations skills.|
• Experience in dealing with the public.
• Ability to exhibit a positive and caring manner, with pleasant personality.
• Ability to display confidence to customers of CRMC.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
• Ability to work with other volunteers and employees as a team.
1432 Southwest Blvd.|
Jefferson City, MO 65101