Off Site Volunteers|
Event Volunteers may take on a variety of roles, some of which include: |
* Setting up and taking down event equipment
* Greeting and directing volunteers
* Acting as a Period Kits Ambassador
* Collecting names, contact information, securing cash donations and processing credit donations
* Organize equipment and materials
* Transportation of equipment and materials
Ability to problem solve|
Be able to lift and move boxes up to 25lbs.
Interest in serving at-risk populations and a willingness to learn more about how to serve them.
Effective and clear communication
Enthusiasm for working with groups and individuals
Please find the location of the event in the "notes" section of the volunteer description. For additional information regarding roles and expectations, please reach out to LaurenC@Periodkits.org|