Hot Meals Delivery Driver-Thursday
The volunteer picks up hot meals from First Presbyterian Church between 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. The volunteer is given a list of client names and contact information. The hot meals are delivered to the client's homes. Hot Meals are delivered Tuesday and Thursdays.|
I will be punctual and conscientious, conduct myself with dignity, courtesy and consideration of others, and endeavor to make my work professional in quality.
2. I will at all times while engaged in volunteer activities uphold the philosophy and ethical principles of VISTE.
3. I will obtain and prominently wear my name badge while volunteering.
4. I will make my best effort to fulfill my commitment to VISTE by completing all assignments that I accept.
5. I will immediately report any incidents to my supervisor.
* Failure to comply with policies, rules and regulations.
* Unsatisfactory attitude, work, or appearance.
* Any other circumstances which, in the judgment of the Volunteer Coordinator, would make my continued services as a volunteer contrary to the best interest of the organization.
Volunteer must have a valid drivers' license.|
The volunteer must conduct themselves in a responsible and caring manner at all times.
Please contact Patricia Wright, Program Director for additional assistance while on duty.|