Hot Meals Delivery Driver substitute-Thursday
The volunteer picks up hot meals from First Presbyterian Church between 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. The volunteer is given a list of client names and contact information. The hot meals are delivered to the client's homes. Hot Meals are delivered Tuesday and Thursdays. The substitute delivery driver will be called when/if needed.|
I will be punctual and conscientious, conduct myself with dignity, courtesy and consideration of others, and endeavor to make my work professional in quality.
2. I will at all times while engaged in volunteer activities uphold the philosophy and ethical principles of VISTE.
3. I will obtain and prominently wear my name badge while volunteering.
4. I will make my best effort to fulfill my commitment to VISTE by completing all assignments that I accept.
5. I will immediately report any incidents to my supervisor.
* Failure to comply with policies, rules and regulations.
* Unsatisfactory attitude, work, or appearance.
* Any other circumstances which, in the judgment of the Volunteer Coordinator, would make my continued services as a volunteer contrary to the best interest of the organization.
Volunteer must have a valid drivers' license.|
The volunteer must conduct themselves in a responsible and caring manner at all times.
Please contact Patricia Wright, Program Director for additional assistance while on duty.|