Volunteer Opportunities at Home
The volunteer must pick up bags and an empty box from VISTE. Bags must be checked for holes and color sorted. The volunteer can then place the bags flat in an empty banana box supplied by VISTE.|
I will be punctual and conscientious, conduct myself with dignity, courtesy and consideration of others, and endeavor to make my work professional in quality.
2. I will at all times while engaged in volunteer activities uphold the philosophy and ethical principles of VISTE.
3. I will obtain and prominently wear my name badge while volunteering.
4. I will make my best effort to fulfill my commitment to VISTE by completing all assignments that I accept.
5. I will immediately report any incidents to my supervisor.
* Failure to comply with policies, rules and regulations.
* Unsatisfactory attitude, work, or appearance.
* Any other circumstances which, in the judgment of the Volunteer Coordinator, would make my continued services as a volunteer contrary to the best interest of the organization.
Please contact Julie McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding bag flopping.|