UC - Magazine Cart Attendant
Volunteer will travel to patient rooms and provide magazines, books, personal activities, and or resources for patients and families.
- Providing magazines, cards, and other forms of entertainment
- Cleaning items as needed
- Maintaining stock and communicating when supplies are low
- Assisting with maintenance of safe environment for patient and visitors
- Good communication skills
- Walk and push/pull activity cart 11-20 lbs.
- Lift 1-10 lbs.
- Occasional bending
- Remain on there feet 2-4 hours at a time
- Visual acuity is essential
- Maintain confidentiality of patient, staff and proprietary information.
- Adhere to policies and procedures specific to patient rights.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment; identifies and reports hazards
- Meet all requirements for mandatory education including annual TB Test and Flu compliance.
- Adhere to policies/procedures specific to universal precautions when delivering patient care.
- Adhere to policies regarding attendance, conduct, grooming, and dress code.
- Promote a positive image of the company to outside agencies and the public.
- Participate in performance improvement activities as needed.
- Exhibit excellent service to patients, resident, visitors, physicians, and co-workers.
- Show courtesy, compassion and respect for all customers.
- Promote the mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Comply with professional, regulatory, ethical and legal standards.
6210 Beach Blvd,|
Jacksonville, FL 32216
|Direct Patient Contact:||Yes|