Cumulative time spent standing and walking may account for 3 out of 4 hours of the assignment. Although at a single episode, standing or walking may be less than an hour these activities often occur consecutively.
Hearing and verbal communication is essential.
Visual acuity is essential.
Fingerprinting and proof of COVID vaccination required
- Maintain confidentiality of patient, staff and proprietary information.
- Adhere to policies and procedures specific to patient rights.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment; identifies and reports hazards
- Meet all requirements for mandatory education including annual TB Test and Flu compliance.
- Adhere to policies/procedures specific to universal precautions when delivering patient care.
- Adhere to policies regarding attendance, conduct, grooming, and dress code.
- Promote a positive image of the company to outside agencies and the public.
- Participate in performance improvement activities as needed.
- Exhibit excellent service to patients, resident, visitors, physicians, and co-workers.
- Show courtesy, compassion and respect for all customers.
- Promote the mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Comply with professional, regulatory, ethical and legal standards.