Adaptive Sports - Daytona
- Assist ASR Staff with equipment and/or site set up.
- Engage participants and family members in conversation, (make sure no one is left out).
- Ensure the safe participation of all.
- Join in the activities as requested (riding bikes, kayaking, playing a team sport, etc...)
- Follow ALL instructions provided by ASR Staff.
- Specific instructions will be provided prior to the start of each event.
- Must be 16 years old or accompanied by a legal guardian.
- Good communication skill.
- Push, pull, lift, 50 to 100+lbs.
- Occasional bending, kneeling, walking and or running.
- Remain on your feet 2-4 hours at a time.
- Visual and hearing acuity are essential.
- Exposer to excessive heat, humidity, rain and sun.
- Completion of all required training, and documentation, including annual TB Questionnaire.
- Ability to interact with people of all ages and abilities
- Must be friendly, respectful, professional and demonstrate a passion for people
- Must be a patient, courteous listener, and show empathy to all customers
- Must be flexible with an ability to handle a changing environment
- Maintain confidentiality of patient, staff and proprietary information.
- Adhere to policies and procedures specific to patient rights.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment; identifies and reports hazards.
- Adhere to policies/procedures specific to universal precautions when delivering patient care.
- Adhere to policies regarding attendance, conduct, grooming, and dress code.
- Promote a positive image of the company to outside agencies and the public.
- Participate in performance improvement activities as needed.
- Exhibit excellent service to participants, families and co-workers.
- Show courtesy, compassion and respect for all customers.
- Promote the mission, vision and values of the organization.
- Comply with professional, regulatory, ethical and legal standards.
Locations vary across the Daytona Area|
Daytona, FL 32114
|Direct Patient Contact:||No|
|Volunteers serve up to:
|Skills and Interests:||
Sports and Physical Fitness|
Arts & Crafts