1. Handling all purchase transactions, credit card, employee payroll deduct, and cash
2. Providing good customer service. including listening to and conversing with clients, assisting with finding items, etc..
3. Stock inventory
4. Keeping store clean and organized throughout your shift
5. Opening shift transfers cash to register from safe and verifies amount.
6. Closing shift balances the day's transactions: verifies cash amount in drawer, transfers cash to safe, reviews receipts against register log.
There is only one volunteer assigned to the shop per shift so this individual is responsible for all retail operations during their shift.