You will be responsible for receiving, storing, and stocking food brought in by food rescue drivers at the Mobile Pantry warehouse. |
• Unload, sort and store food from food deliveries.
• Receive donations
• Ensure Mobile Pantry Bus is well stocked for daily distributions
• Ensure storage area is clean and organized.
• Staff will be available throughout the entire volunteer shift.
• Ability to stand on feet for up to 3 hours
• Strong desire to eradicate hunger in Dakota County
• Willingness to sort through old produce
• Must be able to lift 40 lbs
• Closed-toed shoes required
1457 Energy Way|
Apple Valley, MN
(612) 390-5613 (Cell)