The Ramona Humane Society is a non-profit organization. We operate with no Federal or State tax funds. We are supported by our donors and their donations. We currently operate at least two annual fundraising events: The Oktoberfest and our Bow-Wow Meow Luau. Volunteers serve these events in a number of areas:|
* Gate keeping and ticket sales
* Operating vendor booths such as food concessions and children's games
* Assisting staff in adoption areas
* Set up and cleaning of events.
Must be 18 years or older|
* Attend RHS orientation and educational seminars
• Follow Staff guidelines.
• Prefer commitment to weekly shift of no less than 2 hrs per week for minimum of 6 months.
• Ability to receive and send email
• Adherence to dress code
|Volunteers serve up to: