- Meet one-on-one with BSSH guests to assist them with their job search whether that’s through resume review, mock interviews, employment best practices/tips, job opening research, etc.
- Report to the employment case manager for assignments
- Respect guests’ time and ensure guests respect your time
- Guarantee that the meeting remains focused on topic and redirect when necessary
- Not share personal information with guests or receive personal information from guests such as phone numbers, addresses, etc.
- Send a recap of meetings to the employment case manager and volunteer coordinator after each session
- Act as a representative of New Hope Housing while volunteering
- Report any issues/concerns to Employment Case Manager and Volunteer Coordinator
- Stay up to date on information regarding appropriate behavior while working with homeless populations
- Keep Volunteer Coordinator informed of any changes in schedule or availability
- Maintain confidentiality