The adaptive bowling volunteer program is designed for volunteers to assist people with disabilities as they learn bowling skills and to ensure participants are having fun.|
Must be at least 16 years of age; previous experience working with individuals with disabilities desirable.|
The Adaptive Bowling Volunteer assists the Adaptive Recreation Instructor with implementing the golf program. The primary position responsibilities and areas of impact are:|
1. Actively engage with participants in activities.
2. Ability to monitor the safety and well-being of participants by managing behaviors.
3. Adapts activities and models appropriate social behavior.
4. Encourage participants to be as independent as possible and respects each participant’s unique learning style.
5. Provide high quality customer service by consistently exhibiting an enthusiastic attitude; greeting participants with a smile, eye contact, and personalized message; responding to questions with accurate information or referring them to an appropriate contact.
6. Complete other duties as assigned by Recreation Supervisor and/or Adaptive Recreation Lead.
AMF Southtown Lanes|
Parks and Recreation