The Rohr Home Activities Director is seeking a volunteer to assist in daily planned activities for the residents to interact and socialize.
Nestled among the azaleas and moss-laden oak trees of Bartow is the Rohr Home; a licensed, 60-bed skilled nursing home facility that specializes in long-term and sub-acute care. A 5-star rated facility, the Rohr Home offers both short and long term care and is consistently ranked by Medicare.gov as one of the top Nursing Homes in Florida.
Main Assignment Responsibilities
- Set up and helping with games
- Preparing for movies including getting residents situated in chairs with popcorn
- Light beautification such as hair and nails
- Room decoration
- Reading to the residents or listening to them read
- The Rohr Home is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm
- Scheduling will be discussed at the time of the interview