The Healthy Families office in Bartow FL is seeking someone to assist the secretary with entry-level records management, organization, kit assembly, and events.
A strong family foundation helps create a stronger, better community. Healthy Families Polk is here to support that foundation. Healthy Families is a voluntary, home visitation program designed to promote and enhance the healthy development of children and families. The program promotes positive parenting and works to reduce poor childhood outcomes, including abuse and neglect. The program offers outreach services designed to build trusting relationships, promote positive parenting, enhance maternal-infant bonding and attachment, enhance the child's physical, emotional, and educational development, and enhance parent-child interaction. Assistance also is provided to participating families in the use of available community services and resources. Healthy Families offers positive parenting classes for parents, expectant parents and caregivers.
Main Assignment Responsibilities
- Filling, shredding, copying
- Utilize different kinds of office equipment
- Assemble kits for families
- Put together promotional materials
- Attend and assist with Healthy Families events
- Healthy Families is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm
- This assignment is specifically seeking availability on Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 8am-12pm or 12pm to 4pm.
- Scheduling will be discussed at the time of the interview