The residents of the Rohr Home are looking for volunteers to come have discussions of mutual interest and listen to their stories.
Nestled among the azaleas and moss-laden oak trees of Bartow is the Rohr Home; a licensed, 60-bed skilled nursing home facility that specializes in long-term and sub-acute care. A 5-star rated facility, the Rohr Home offers both short and long term care and is consistently ranked by Medicare.gov as one of the top Nursing Homes in Florida.
Main Assignment Responsibilities
- Visit room-to-room with different residents
- Discuss topics of common interest
- Listen to their stories and life lessons
- Share your experiences
- The Rohr Home is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm
- Scheduling will be discussed at the time of the interview