The Rohr Home residents would love to see different talents right in their social room. The descriptions below are not exhaustive of the many talents available but show what kind of talents have presented in the past. What talent are you willing to show off? Performances are recommended to be 15 to 20 minutes and may be done solo or as a group.
Nestled among the azaleas and moss-laden oak trees of Bartow is the Rohr Home; a licensed, 60-bed skilled nursing home facility that specializes in long-term and sub-acute care. A 5-star rated facility, the Rohr Home offers both short and long term care and is consistently ranked by Medicare.gov as one of the top Nursing Homes in Florida.
Main Assignment Responsibilities
- Show off your favorite skits
- Interpret your favorite poetry
- Balloon Artist
- Make balloons look like animals, flowers, hats, etc.
- A helium/air tank and balloons are not provided. You must bring your own materials.
- Perform gymnastics tricks
- Space may be limited so tricks should be simple
- Bring your best tricks forward
- Card tricks, disappearing acts, etc.
- The Rohr Home is open Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm
- Scheduling will be discussed at the time of the interview