VicNet is the optional module that gives volunteers online access. With VicNet, volunteers can check their schedules, sign-up for schedule openings, update their key information (such as email address), post their service; and receive messages from you-- all from any Internet connected computer.
With VicNet, volunteers can:
- Check or maintain information such as their address, phone numbers, and email address.
- Check and print their schedule, sign-up for schedule openings, and alert you to times they cannot serve as scheduled.
- Post their hours, and view and print their past service information.
- Check the progress toward the completion of their mandatory service.
- Receive messages.
In addition to these volunteer features, VicNet provides tools your volunteer coordinators can use online.
With VicNet, coordinators can:
- View and manage information for the volunteers assigned to their area.
- View and manage volunteer schedules for their area.
VicNet works seamlessly with your Volgistics account, and you control the degree and kinds of access volunteers can have. You manage VicNet from the Setup area inside your Volgistics account.
Volunteers and coordinators use a login name and password to access their information, and they can interact from any Internet connected computer: at home, work, or on the road. Volunteers get to VicNet through a link on your own web site, and you can "brand" the service to match your site.